The Five Behaviors Personal Development
The Five Behaviors® Personal Development is the result of a partnership between Wiley and best-selling author Patrick Lencioni. This solution teaches individuals to become better teammates by integrating the model from Lencioni’s book, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, at the organizational level. This powerful virtual or in-person experience assesses an individual’s approach to teamwork, provides personalized insights on how they can more effectively work with others, and teaches participants the critical behaviors and interpersonal skills needed to work together effectively.
The result is a unique and impactful team development solution that empowers individuals to rethink their approach to teamwork, shape new, more productive behaviors to increase productivity, and create a common language that completely redefines what it means to work together to build a culture of teamwork.
Learner Takeaways: The critical behaviors and interpersonal skills needed to be an effective team player on any team
- Any employee at all levels of an organization, including managers or team leaders
- Ideal for large teams, cross-functional teams, matrixed teams, or departments
- Individual profile (details the learner’s unique results)
- Comparison report (details the learner’s unique results compared with those of colleagues)
- Designed for in-person and virtual experiences
- 1-day session that can be customized to fit specific goals or timeframe
- Flexible group size